Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seizing the Moment 2

Just a few of the rewards I got from seizing the Baguio sunset. The building below is part of Hotel Elizabeth.
Was trying to combine the effect of the lamp glow and the golden background

Afternoon Glow

This one, on the other hand, is another experiment in taking silhouette shots

Photobucket

What I found out is that, there is a need for firmer hands. Because of the subdued lighting, the shutter stays open longer using the normal aperture value setting at ISO-200. Otherwise, the resulting pictures will be blurred. It would have been better if I used a tripod.

5 comments:

foongpc said...

Yes, using a tripod will be better. Still like the photos anyway : )

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how beautiful that sky is. Great shots!

Strider said...

Thanks! I still have a lot to learn.

Anonymous said...

Still looks good...

Office Movers El Cajon said...

Appreciate yoou blogging this